Your story is key.
Your story is why you started your business, why you’re passionate about what you do, and the reason why you believe a customer should buy your product or service over another.
So how do you plan to share your story? Sure, you’ve got the “About” section on your website. You’ve probably got a bit of copy right at the top of your home page; a one-liner that perfectly encompasses your brand culture.
No one is reading it. I know, it’s hard to hear, but no one is reading it. Why?
People are lazy and distracted and it’s only getting worse.
They don’t have time to read descriptions and product services.
Show your ideal customer why they love your brand. Don’t make them read about it because they won’t.
5 Reasons Video Content Marketing Dominates in 2017:
- Video consumption accounts for more than 70% of internet traffic and is projected to reach 80% by 2018. Can your brand afford not to be a part of that 70%? Can your brand compete with the level of quality production being shared?
- Having product/brand video on your website can increase conversion by 80%. Studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product bought it.
- Trust is the foundation of conversion and sales, and trust between a brand and a consumer is built through provoking emotion in a well-crafted video. 57% of consumers say they are more confident and more likely to make a purchase online after seeing video content marketing from that brand.
- Videos improve your SEO. Google loves video. Video content ensures consumers will spend more time on your site. The longer one spends on your site, the more Google likes your site. We all want Google to like our site. You are 53 times more likely to show up on the first page of a relevant search if you have a video embossed on your site.
- Quality beats quantity. Why hire a production company when the guy who works in accounting makes YouTube videos on the side and is “really good!”? Hiring a professional production company instead of a one man show is like hiring a butcher over the meat clerk. You get what you pay for, and in 2017 your are competing for people’s attention like never before.
TAR Productions does an excellent job of explaining why hiring a production company is the smart decision HERE.